Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,330 (23,965 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)