Cost of living comparison between Halifax, Canada and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,349 (C$6,165) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)