Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,838 (¥466,283) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)