Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,437 (40,289,975 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)