Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,698 (元20,296) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)