Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22940 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,583 (11,258 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)