Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,375 (17,198 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)