Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,227 (21,320 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)