Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24142 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,050 (12,633 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)