Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 (¥361,348) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)