Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,244 (¥520,698) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)