Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,815 ($4,289) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)