Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,174 ($3,546) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)