Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,824 (₩2,398,171) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)