Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,963 (₩2,528,534) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)