Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,251 (₨163,409) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (40 minutes ago)