Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,115 (₨84,027) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)