Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,971 (₩4,849,765) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)