Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,054 (₩2,658,170) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)