Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,379 (₨103,831) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)