Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,643 (₨309,272) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)