Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,026 (₨129,095) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)