Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12803 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,446 (元11,298) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)