Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,473 (元18,570) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)