Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,974 (C$2,917) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (35 minutes ago)