Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 (C$2,941) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)