Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,076 (R$ 10,454) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)