Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,237 (3,780 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (29 minutes ago)