Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,835 (元13,680) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)