Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,206 (元16,890) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)