Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,627 (元12,696) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)