Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,577 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)