Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,806 ($4,153) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)