Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,156 ($3,580) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)