Cost of living comparison between Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,148 ($4,455) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)