Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 ($2,466) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)