Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,003 ($4,303) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)