Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (2,286,153 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)