Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 120% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,179 (CI$4,225) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)