Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,475 in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)