Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,741 (R$ 9,199) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)