Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,342 (R$ 7,638) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)