Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10395 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 (27,149 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (44 minutes ago)