Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,750 (36,639 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)