Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23375 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,506 (6,445 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)