Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,835 (﷼ 66,802,906) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)