Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,475 (﷼ 59,638,611) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)