Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,862 (₨131,859) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)