Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €936 (₨75,141) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)