Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,672 (₨122,297) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)