Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,170 (₨88,293) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)