Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,351 (2,572,077 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)