Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,716 (AU$5,551) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)