Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,847 (R$ 9,900) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)