Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,183 (£3,544) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)