Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 (£3,132) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)