Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04990 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,360 (E£ 27,262) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)