Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05092 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,384 (E£ 27,178) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)