Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04968 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,480 (E£ 29,787) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)