Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,028 (£2,709) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)