Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,323 (£3,807) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)