Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (£2,195) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)