Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,245 (₨162,412) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)