Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 (761,634 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)