Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,089 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (44 minutes ago)