Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)