Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,501 (Php131,336) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)