Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,435 (6,074 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)