Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,577 (11,104 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)