Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,390 (₨172,407) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)