Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,229 (50,733 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)