Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 (42,501 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)