Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,268 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)