Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,261 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)