Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,479 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)