Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,709 (432,224 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)