Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 ($2,887) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (37 minutes ago)