Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,326 ($4,678) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (41 minutes ago)