Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 ($3,570) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)