Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,952 ($4,295) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)